Wednesday, 7 February 2018

Mikeila Week 2 Reflecttion



Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:               Week:
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my writing. I wrote about pets in my Instagram caption.

What challenged me over last two weeks?
Maths work. I didn't really know many of my basic facts.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
I just had a go and did the best that I could.
What is my personal goal for next week?
To improve my concentration by trying to be in quiet spaces y myself.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...
greetings my friends ; teacher and Mr. Miles 

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so well and working hard, trying your best is most important.

    ReplyDelete

E-Portfolio Health -Beach Ed