Position and orientation
Achievement Objectives:
Level 3
Use a coordinate system or the language of direction and distance to specify locations and describe paths.
Level 4
Communicate and interpret locations and directions, using compass directions, distances, and grid references.
Using Directional Language
Success criteria:
- Use four turns using fractions or angles e.g. ¾ turn or 90 degree turn
- Use compass directions only e.g. north, north east
- Use feet as a measurement e.g. move 4 feet north
Insert a video of you and your buddy using directional language to find the treasure
Write brief explanation of what we did and what you learnt here
I learned how to work with coordinates and angles to leed me to a Frido frog
Using the Coordinate System.
Take a picture of your work using co-ordinates
Self Reflection:
I worked on the coordinate system and finding coordinates.
I do not know yet what my next step is. Maybe practising giving harder directions.


Mikeila, you are starting to follow directions using fraction turns and angle turns. Your next step is to keep practising using coordinates and finding these on a grid. Great work this term!
ReplyDelete