Wednesday, 21 August 2019

Narrative- Alexander in Wonderland

                             


                Alexander in Wonderland

                                  As I was sitting in the carge  and think to myself
                       "Why?Why me?Why do I have to ask for Bella's hand in marriage?
                 Then my anti asked me"My dear Alexander why do you look so unhappy?"
                        "Cause anti  I have to marry a girl i barley even know!"I said
          "But she is young ,talented ,beautiful ,smart and she has the money that we need."
                                     "But why can't I just get a job?" I asked
                                              When we got to the party.
                                             I waited for Bella to arrive. 
                                   When she got there we went for a dance.
                       When the dance ended her friends came and walked off with her
                                         so I went for a walk in the rose garden.
                Then her father jumped out right behind me and scared the pants off me.


                     To be Continued...

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

E-Portfolio Health -Beach Ed