I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Sunday, 17 June 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
TÅtara Weekly Reflection Term: 1 Week: 3 Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation) I am proud...
-
Know fractions and percentages in every day use I think that I did good with this. I think that I have to work on remembering my math...
Mikeila, I think that you did a great job learning to play the chords on the ukulele this term. It was fantastic to see you working hard to change between the chord shapes as quickly as possible and you could play along with the songs in time with the music. Your next step is to try to learn to play some new songs with different and more challenging strumming patterns.
ReplyDelete