I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Thursday, 14 June 2018
Term 2 Multiplication and Division Sample
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
TÅtara Weekly Reflection Term: 1 Week: 3 Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation) I am proud...
-
Know fractions and percentages in every day use I think that I did good with this. I think that I have to work on remembering my math...
Mikeila, you are able to solve multiplication problems using the split strategy. Your next step is to keep practising using the compensation strategy and to learn all your multiplication and division facts from memory to assist you in solving problems quickly.
ReplyDeleteAgain, I am proud of you, keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete